Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lane chest

AFTER

Here it is green and pink, what a difference a coat of paint, fresh fabric and new hardware make. I had a lot of people question my color choice at first, perhaps they though of a hunter green? We had the hardware for a couple of years now -just sitting in the spare parts drawer- it was intended for the entertainment center, but at the end decided it was not the right look.

BEFORE
We aquired this chest from a family member who no longer wanted it. I wasn't sure what to do with it or who to place it with at first, but after a couple of months of having it just sit there, I decided to get to work on it.







It will go in the girls room (since Belli already claimed it and is using it as s home for her stuffed animals), I have not decided on the fabric in which I will recover it but I know the finish will be in a antique green, yes, green.